- Assisted retiring executive make move from business office to home office. Included setting up computer system, wireless network, wireless printer, scanner,
email and electronic fax ability. Also installed own personal cloud storage for backup system and anywhere access.
- Helped recent widow with installing wireless music system throughout home.
- Consulted with doctor’s wife on fixing Apple iMac email, that had not worked for over one year. Updated all Apple software for iMac, iPhone and iPads.
Initiated a backup plan for all devices.
- Solved wireless problem in older, large home that had thick concrete and plaster walls. Consulted and demonstrated wireless issues with wife, then installed
additional equipment to stabilize wireless network with improved speeds.
- Assisted Trust Officer with getting client access to financial information thru computer, iPhone and iPad. Set up plan for digital filing of
statements. Install desktop links to important information.
- Advised small business owner on how to improve Mac Book Pro performance. Provided written explanation of our meeting including items we successfully
addressed and included a to-do list for our next meeting.
- Consulted a young family on current methods to control children’s internet access through router equipment, using a calendar and time blocking to restrict access
to only parent approved times. Meanwhile parents have full access to internet services.
- Assisted family with young children and high internet demands understand why they had such slow internet speeds. Upgraded base AT&T service to the new
GigaPower speeds from AT&T. Speeds increase from 3 down and 1 up to a maximum of 1000 down and 100 up. Client is getting real world speeds of 485 down and 56 up. What does
this mean – all family members have fast, reliable streaming all at the same time!